Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thanks to a Friend

Thanks  Greg,  for the great Valentines Day present of the Friend Award.  Greg is the blogger of note behind the great blog, Pitt Rehab.


I was  away for a few days and when I came back this morning to catch up on all the news, I saw the post on his blog.  The criteria for the award are:

These blogs are exceedingly charming.  These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.  They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.  Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.  Please give your attention to these writers.  Deliver this award to 8 more, and include this cleverly written text in the body of your awards.

So, before I list my 8, let me just say that never before has anything I have done been called "exceedingly charming."  That's pretty darn cool!

My charming blogs are:





And that's it!  Can I vote for each of those twice? 

thanks again, Greg.


3 comments:

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

What a great group of blogs! I really do enjoy reading yours, it's much deserved. Have a great day!

WendyB said...

Why, thank you!

Nina said...

you're quite welcome. I read your blog, but mostly lurk. You're always so supportive of your readers; I usua.lly leave your blog feeling just a titch more creative than I did when I started reading.

So, thank you